Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Napa Weekend: Cozy Sweater Weather

Sweater target-mens, Shirt thrifted, Pants h&m, Shoes thrifted, Necklaces forever 21, gift

In February, Chris and I spent the weekend in Napa with a couple of our dear friends. See our first trip here.
It has become a little tradition, two years in a row, and both times we have laughed so hard and definitely ate too much!!
The weather is beautiful this time of year, sunny enough to spend most of your time outside, but cool enough to throw on cozy sweaters! A few highlights were eating at Bistro Jeanty, our rental house (which looked like something from a french country living magazine!!) and the always amazing Bouchon Bakery.
If you have never been to the Napa Valley, it is a highly recommend in my travel list! If you are going, let me know and I'd be happy to point you in the direction of our favorite spots.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting the rest of my outfits from our trip throughout the week.

Photos by Leah Valenzuela 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You wore the shirt I gave you!!! Love!!