Friday, February 22, 2013

napa napa napa


Here are some pic's of our time in Napa a couple of weekends ago. We went with our dear friends Gabe & Leah. It was seriously such a great time!! We ate A LOT and laughed even more!! It was such a treat to be there with them. We visited some delicious spots such as Bouchon Bakery, Oenotri (THE best pasta I ever eaten), Oakville grocery (inspired by barefoot contessa, who visited here on her napa episode...thanks Ina) and many more. I am full just thinking about it. On our way out of Napa we stopped to take some last minute pictures in the vineyards. It was so beautiful this time of year because the mustard plants were in bloom, the yellow color made for a stunning back drop. Leah is an amazing photographer (among many other things(which you can see here)) and she took all of the pictures on the trip!! She graciously shared them with me, which I now get to share with you!! I hope that you enjoy!!













No comments: