Monday, March 31, 2014

How To: Flower's Wrapped in Paper

It was my friends birthday recently and I wanted to bring her some flowers. Instead of bringing them in the plastic that I bought them in, I wanted to make them feel a little more special. There's something about flowers wrapped in paper that feels so romantic. Images of Paris flower stands or flowers bouncy in the basket of my bicycle come to mind.
So I wanted to share with you the simple steps it takes to add a finishing touch to your bouquet.
I hope you enjoy!!


Cut a rectangle piece of brown paper and fold in half so that it is off centered. 

Fold over one side and secure with tape. 

Fold the other side and add a piece of tape. Adjust the paper to get out any parts that have squished.
And you are set, to deliver a thoughtful gift to someone special!
 

No comments: