Monday, October 1, 2012

gold

Shirt goodwill, Pants pac sun, Shoes thrifted, Necklace forever 21, Lipstick mac-show orchid


Just a casual outfit, thrown together for an early morning church service. I wanted to wear this new gold top so bad, and it actually adds some fancy to something that otherwise would have been just your average jean and t-shirt look. I put on some bright pink lipstick because this color tends to wash me out a little bit, but with the swipe of a bright color on the lips it helps keep my face bright as well and counter-acts the skin tone color of the shirt.


Hope you all had a good weekend! And a Happy October to you all!! I am looking forward to many many birthdays and parties this month as well as pumpkin patches and decorating my house for fall. 
Happy Monday




No comments: