Monday, September 24, 2012

concert attire

Shirt goodwill, Pants pac sun, Necklace forever 21, Shoes kohls

Chris and I went to a concert this weekend. I wanted to dress up but I knew that it was going to be mostly a younger crowd and a bit more casual, so I chose flats over heels to not feel over the top. This silky top is perfect for wanting to feel dressed up but not too fancy. And paired with the red and leopard print made the outfit feel a little edgy...maybe I should have added some spikes or something!!
Anyways, we had a really good time and our brother's showed off some of their art! They are so talented!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
I will be leaving for a couple of days on a trip with my husband and his students from school. So I will see you all when I get back. Have a great week!!





1 comment:

leah mari said...

How fun you went to a concert! And you looked adorable!