Thursday, September 6, 2012

FREQUENT NECKLACE

Shirt lulu's, Pants pac sun, Shoes thrifted, Hat urban outfitters (husbands), Lips mac-ruby woo, Necklace forever 21

I have been wearing this necklace a lot lately, I just like how it can pull an outfit together and make it feel complete! Making an otherwise casual outfit more put together.
Sorry for the lack of post's lately, we have been hosting and loving on some dear friends that have been in town! They have sadly left and I hope to see them again soon!!!
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for reading


P.S. I have started reading a new novel called "The House at Riverton" by Kate Morton. I recently read her book "The Forgotten Garden" and loved it!! My friend bought me another by her to read. I am excited to see how this one is. Let me know if you've read any of her books and like them




No comments: