Thursday, August 9, 2012

ON REPEAT

Sweater thrifted, Shorts american eagle, Shoes target, Belt h&m, Watch target, Bracelet thrifted

Like I said, these shoes have been on repeat since their purchase. I was trying for another look that I've seen lately. However I wish that these shorts were a little longer and a little looser...
But you gotta work with what you've got!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week
Happy Thursday!

P.S. I've added a new feature to my blog. Along the right column I've added what I am currently reading. Being a book worm I am usually caught up in some sort of story so I figured that I would share what I am currently enjoying. If you so fancy, there is a link to amazon where you could read a synopsis and purchase if it catches your attention. Leave me comments if you've read it also or have questions about them!! Enjoy!




2 comments:

leah mari said...

I LOVE those shorts and I think Chris will agree there perfect! ;) such a cute combo the whole thing

Lana said...

HA!! He would!! Thanks!