Thursday, August 23, 2012

ASHLAND-PARTY OF 7

Shirt goodwill, Shorts levi's cut off's, Shoes zara (old), Watch target, Bracelet thrifted, Purse topshop

The whole family decided to head into Ashland, OR for the day and this time hubby came with!! Here was the last time I was there (and the first) and I still love it all the same. It is such a quaint town, filled with shops that you could browse for hours...I love browsing!
We ate good pizza, sickly sweet cupcakes and drank aaamazing coffee!! Noble coffee is in Ashland and still to this day may be the best cup I've ever drank!
I wore my new-est top from the goodwill (I swear I have become addicted) and some comfortable shoes for walking.
We headed back early and spent the rest of the evening lounging and playing games. Chris' brother and girlfriend were in town and we had an amazing time with them...so sad they have gone back home:(

Have a good one everybody, thanks for reading
xoxo

Photos by Miguel Cruz








No comments: