Friday, August 24, 2012

RECENT PURCHASES


Happy Friday Everyone!
I thought I'd start sharing my recent purchases with you here on the pink thread. I always like to see the deals and items that people score and so here you can see mine. Hope you enjoy!

Simple white button up. Looking forward to tying a thin black ribbon around the high collar neckline, for a cute bow accent.

 Forever 21- $19 

Peplum tops are so great for fall and especially in a berry color like this one! I have been keeping my eye open for one for quite some time, so when I saw this one I had to snatch it up...well the hubby got it for me as a gift! Thanks love!! I'm planning on pairing it with distressed boyfriend jeans and heels

Forever 21- $14
 

I call this one my "kitten sweater" because it feels like you are wearing a pile of fluffy kittens when you have it on...it is so soft!! I found this one on sale because of a stain...that was no where to be found, you wont find me complaining. And although it is waaaay to hot to be even thinking about wearing this right now, I knew that by the time fall weather came around I would be dying for something this cute!! Oh my gosh those bows!! I plan on wearing it with a pair of faux leather leggings and black booties.

Lulu's- $15
 

A gold cuff necklace like this is a great way to add a bit of glam to an outfit and to make it a little more current. They are great to wear with a high-neck button up or a boatneck top.

Forever 21- $4.80 


No comments: