Sunday, August 14, 2011

ASHLAND

Hat urban outfitters, Shirt wet seal, Pants pac sun, Oxfords forever 21, Bag H&M, Belt thrifted, Necklace's forever 21, world market
(photos taken by my father in-law)



The in-laws and I drove up to Ashland, Oregon today. I fell in the love with this quaint little town. It’s known for its renaissance culture and Shakespeare plays, so I think subconsciously I tried to channel a little bit of that in my outfit today. With the feather in my hat I seemed to fit in with the whimsical feel of the place. The weather was a little cooler so I chose these khaki denim skinnies (I’m already craving fall fashion so colored denim was on my mind this morning) and some oxfords, which always put me in a “newsies” sort of mood.
We had a great time peeking into all the little shops. It was a perfect place to find little gifts and trinkets for birthdays and even Christmas (yes I have officially bought my first Christmas present for this year) and I even managed to get a little something for myself as well.




Bow ring from prize

1 comment:

leah mari said...

isnt it the best little town! gabe and i love it there! we should all go there for a weekend some time we have a great bed and breakfast we go to there! and i love that bow ring! well and your whole outfit