Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DAY FIVE-DISNEYLAND


This is the last of our Southern California Diaries, but I'm glad to end it on such a happy note, because day five landed us in Disneyland!! It was the first time for both Chris and I. Walking in I was ecstatic, I wanted to see everything that I had only ever just heard about. I wanted Minnie ears, no matter their over-priced theme park cost!! I loved Disney, I loved the detail that went into everything, its Disneyland, so nothing was done half way, so just walking around looking at all the buildings and themes everywhere blew my mind!! I think my favorite ride was Pirates of the Caribbean and I loved Adventureland! I went on Tower of Terror for the first time, which was the craziest feeling in the world!! All around it was an amazing day and an amazing trip!! We did and saw so much, ate a lot of good food and made memories which is my absolute favorite! I hope to be back again soon!! 


Someone is excited!!




1 comment:

leah mari said...

Oh it so the best place!!! And I'm so glad you got mickey ears. You look perfect