Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WHITE FLARED AND JEAN BUTTON UP

Shirt forever 21, Pants gap, Shoes forever 21, Bracelets various, Earrings from abroad

I'm wearing one of my favorite combinations today. White pants with a jean button down. I keep seeing this outfit in various shapes and I continually like its crisp, laid back feel.
As for me, Christmas is fastly approaching and I haven't started my shopping yet...eeek. So on my mind is the thoughts of bustling through the shops picking out the perfect presents. I'm kind of an off the list shopper. I think it runs in my family. Its almost as if we feel that we know better than you do, of what you are really wanting for Christmas. lol. But seriously, I love the satisfaction of finding something that I remember someone mentioning that they love and buying it, reminding them and making them aware that I was listening and cared about the things that they had their eye on. My husband is a gifts person and he likes getting the things on his list, so I have learned to stay mostly according to that...but I also like to throw in one or two things that I think he'll like, even though he forgot to put it on his list. Ha!
How about you guys? Are you stick to the list gifters or do you trail off to pick something you think that person will like?



Photo's taken by the beautiful Fontella Cruz





No comments: