Monday, December 12, 2011

A NUTCRACKER WEEKEND


So this weekend was my dance studio's production of The Nutcracker. I thought I'd share some pictures of the event. It was so much fun!! I was a parent from the party scene. I got to waltz around the stage in a glorified night gown, pretending to be a well-off caring mother of four girls and dance the evening away in my string of pearls.
I admired the other dancers from back stage, dreaming of the day when I get to be snow or perhaps arabian. The show was a huge success. I swear I'm going to be humming the different songs for days!
It defiantly put me in the holiday spirit and I am even closer and more excited for Christmas!

This week will be filled with Christmas parties and buying and wrapping presents. (My favorite part)
Happy Monday everyone!!
Only 13 days until Christmas!



1 comment:

leah mari said...

It was so fun watching you :) You did great!