Tuesday, December 13, 2011

EASY SHOPPING

Shirt forever 21, Jegging's macy's, Boots target, Watch target, Necklace H&M, Earrings target

The husband and I took a trip to the city to get a start on our Christmas shopping. At this point, he has successfully finished, where as I still need one more gift for him.
My outfit for our mall outing, I chose something that I could quickly get on and off in the change rooms. Nothing that required a lot of buttoning and un-buttoning (thank you snap buttons). I wore these boots that easily zip on and off and I kept the accessories simply and non-complicated. I think having a difficult outfit on while trying to maneuver the change rooms is one of the most frustrating things. Its already hot and squishy in there and you've been walking for days and at Christmas time have had to fight through at least 5 different hoards of people. So wherever I can make things simple while still looking cute, I am happy!!
It's Chris' work Christmas party tonight! Eeee I love parties!!
Merry Christmas!




No comments: