Monday, December 19, 2011

DIFFERENT ERA

Shirt thrifted, Sweater wet seal, Jeans forever 21, Shoes forever 21, Ring pac sun, Earrings target

Channeling a different era with my shirt today. With its ruffle sleeves and high bow tie, I felt very lady like. I've never worn this shirt with the sleeves rolled down, but today I gave it a try and layered beneath this leopard print cardigan, I liked the contrast of old and new. I think the leopard helped the ruffles look less stuck in a wrong time period and more like I was sporting a vintage gem!
Well, there's still no signs of winter here in California, which is making me even more excited to head to Canada after Christmas to get me some snow action...mmm cozy!!
I am honestly so excited for Christmas...I know some of the things that I am getting and let me tell you...they are beautiful!!! And I know that hubby has some surprises that I can't wait to see either.
Happy Monday everyone...we are finally on the home stretch...6 days till Christmas!!!!






No comments: