Thursday, November 24, 2011

THRIFT STORE ITEM #5

Shirt thrifted, Jeans pac sun, Boots old navy, Ring pac sun, Lipstick mac show orchid, Jacket forever 21, Gloves gift

We are back in the states but I had some outfits still to share from our time in Canada. It was so great to be with friends and we had so much fun, it was bitter sweet coming home for sure.
This shirt was yet another thrift store purchase. I was immediately drawn to the leopard print. It is a size large, but when trying it on I realized that I could get away with its larger size when I viewed it as a shift style shirt instead of a tight fitted one.
I paired it with my biker boots making a rough contrast between the feminine shirt, hair and lips.
I found this hair tutorial at a fashion blog that I check frequently. Its a great style for the holidays. Check it out here.
I'm currently lounging with family, preparing ourselves for the Thanksgiving feast we are about to enjoy! I hope all you Americans have a great thanksgiving, full of love and amazing food. I plan on venturing out during the day tomorrow to see what kinds of black friday sales I can find, or I may just stay in the safety of my home to find the deals online.
Happy Holidays everyone!!
P.S I've also included a pic of what this Canadian looked like all bundled up, trying to avoid the freezing temperatures. It was difficult to shed the layers to take pictures.




No comments: