Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THRIFT STORE ITEM #1

Vest thrifted, T-shirt wet seal, Shorts gift, Leg Warmers home made, Nylons walgreens, Boots target, Watch target, Earrings forever 21

I went out thrift store shopping this weekend and this vest was one of my purchases. I will be showing off the different items I bought in future posts.
I bought this vest because of its cozy fuzzy knit material and its oversized fit. As soon as I put it on I pictured it with nylons and over the knee socks or leg warmers. It has a bohemian/edgy feel.
I love the look of over the knee socks and I find that a great way to ease into this look is to start off with wearing them over nylons.
This vest was a little too short to wear on its own, so I put on a pair of high waisted black jean shorts that peak out at the bottom just enough. If they were seen any more than they are I think that they would take away from the look.
I love the satisfaction I get from going shopping at local thrift stores, you are able to make your money go so far!





Instagram Snapshot
"My purchases thrift store shopping. Got some great finds!!"

No comments: