Monday, November 14, 2011

LEATHER AND STRIPES

Jacket wet seal, Striped Shirt H&M, Button Down Shirt H&M, Pants macy's, Boots old navy, Earrings gift, Watch target, Bracelets various, Lipstick mac show orchid

I finally had enough empty mac containers that I could get a free lipstick. I have been seeing a lot of bold lips this fall and so I had my eye on this bright pink shade. I wanted to wear it as soon as I bought it, so I made my outfit around my lips today. I wanted to go with something edgier to contrast the very girly pink color. The button up layered beneath the striped shirt mixed with the leather jacket and boots has a preppy, punk feel. These boots are another new purchase (they were an amazing deal at old navy!!) I love their biker feel, I throw them on and I instantly feel cool.
So ladies, empty out those mac containers, its always rewarding getting something for free!!






No comments: