Monday, November 28, 2011

LEATHER IN CANADA

Shirt H&M, Shorts kohl's, Scarf husband's, Shoes forever 21, Bracelets various, Watch target

I had one lingering outfit left from our trip to Canada. I feel cold just looking at it! The trick here is I layered two pairs of nylons and two camisole's to try and keep myself warm...worked pretty good.
I wore these same shorts in my thanksgiving post. They might just be my favorite item in my wardrobe right now. Their buttery feel and loose fit make me oh so happy.
I wanted to keep them casual in my outfit today, so with this button up untucked and my husband's cozy infinity scarf, I feel that I accomplished just that.
Now that thanksgiving has come and gone, Christmas seems to be right around the corner. Our tree is up and our christmas lists are being perfected. I can't believe how fast this time of year goes by. Chris and I are looking forward to another trip to Canada, this time we will be seeing my family. Hip hip hurray! It's going to be a great Christmas.
Do any of you have plans for this up coming holiday?
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, have a happy monday!






No comments: