Thursday, September 1, 2011

COMPARISON

Shirt lulu's, Shorts forever 21, Necklace H&M, Shoes urban outfitters, Watch target

First off, I did not cut my hair! It's in a low twisted bun today and by the end of the day it had gotten a little loose.
I wore this outfit today and wanted to compare it to a very similar outfit from another post here.
I wanted to show the difference that accessories make and how they can change the shape of an outfit. Here I am wearing a longer necklace with this shirt and I think that it goes much better with the neckline because it elongates the neck compared to the previous post, the shorter necklace cuts off the long shape of the neck.
Short necklaces can be great but they should be paired with the right neckline. For example, a high neckline would be better suited for the shorter turquoise necklace. And as for lower v-necks or scoop necks, going with a longer necklace will make the lines a lot nicer. Sometimes we need just a little trial and error! 


No comments: