Thursday, March 6, 2014

NYFW

Coat zara, Blazer closet sale, Pants mng, Shirt forever 21, Boots forever 21, Beanie target

I had the opportunity to go to fashion week this year...eeeee!!!
Everything about that week and that city was absolutely inspiring! This was my second time in New York City and my heart fell in love. Getting to experience the shows and the buzz of the week, there was a part of me that came alive.
It was fashion week, so coming up with outfits was so fun! There was a new sense of freedom to truly wear whatever I wanted to wear. A carefree feeling when getting dressed, there is so much diversity in this city that almost anything goes. So I felt completely free to express myself in my clothes that week! Hopefully it has stuck with me now that I'm home and I can dress according to what I'm feeling and not necessarily to what our cities "limit" is. 
I am finally getting back into the swing of things after my trip, followed by another quick trip out of town which was then finished off with a week sick in bed!! Thank you Jesus that things are getting back to normal!!
Glad to be back. Hope you have a fabulous Thursday

1 comment:

facial said...

Hello! Could you help? Where to find oxygeneo machine?