Monday, September 23, 2013

In-vest-ment

Vest ross, Jeans current elliott, Tank zara, Shoes zara, Necklace forever 21

I was scouring the aisles of ross for the perfect shelf for our home last week, and although my search was unsuccessful, I did find this beautiful vest! Unfortunately I was out of my shopping spending money for that week! But, this vest was on clearance...which I guess was also unfortunate, because I was unable to leave the store without it!! It is a Marc Andrew New York vest, originally $85 so how can you blame me!!
Vests are so great for layering because of their lack of sleeves. They can be used on top or below items without becoming bulky! I am already picturing different ways I can incorporate this item into my fall wardrobe!! Definitely happy about this purchase, even though I am now in debt with my spending money!!


No comments: