Wednesday, April 17, 2013

stripes and sequins

Shirt gift, Skirt lulu's, Shoes thrifted, Purse target

I recently got this shirt as a present and I am in love!! The stripes! The sequins! You can't get a greater combination!!
Because I have a longer torso, the length is a little shorter on me. So pairing this shirt with a regular height waistline makes me feel a little un-proportioned. However when paired with a high waisted skirt you cannot tell at all that the hem of this shirt is in question. Problem solved!
I wore this out to dinner with Chris one night before he left for his trip and one thing I've realized about places that we go out to eat at is that they have slick concrete floors, which when paired with a high heel and a glass of wine causes all sorts of nervousness...so that is why I opted for a lower heel. Much more manageable in these circumstances!!
Hope you have a wonderful day
Thanks for reading!!


No comments: