Thursday, December 6, 2012

thrown together

Jacket urban outfitters, Shirt thrifted, Jeans current elliott, Boots forever 21, Earrings closet sale

This is what I put on for an early morning church service. I hadn't washed my hair, so I had to think of a way to make it look pretty despite the grease...braids are my friends. Then had to think of something to wear that didn't require much thinking and would look nice...heels are my friends. They pull an outfit together, making what could have been boring, a little more interesting. So there you have it, my early morning, thrown together look. Oh and adding a huge spiked hoop definitely helps!

19 days until Christmas!!






3 comments:

jillovercomer said...

Love this look! One of my faves. I just bought a Mossimo black, faux-lace, cropped jacket at Target (on sale) with a cream, flowy button-down to wear to Christmas parties. The Current/Elliott skinnies look great! Love your blog. From NE Ohio :)

Lana said...

Thanks Jill! That's awesome!! I love a good sale!! Have fun at your parties!!
Lana

leah mari said...

Hotness!!! So cute