Tuesday, November 13, 2012

a day in the city

Sweater goodwill, Pants h&m, Boots forever 21, Necklace forever 21, Lips mac-ruby woo

This weekend we went into San Francisco. Praise Jesus, Hallelujah. I miss the city, and I crave it after too long of not being there. I love the busy-ness, the honking cars, the crowds of people, the food, ahh the food!! I love watching people and becoming inspired by those walking all around me. My senses are on overload the whole time and I love it!!
We went on a shopping mission. My brother in-law was on the look out for his wedding suit. It was a successful trip, finding one that fit him just right, with enough character to match his personality.
I knew that it was going to be a little chilly in the city so I wore a chunky sweater and leather pants to help keep out the wind and of course for non-functional reasons as well!! And although I kept imagining heels with this outfit, there was no way I was walking for 6 hours and having my feet fall off.
What a day and I am already dreaming of our next trip in. There is so much to see and do and I plan on exploring more of it! 






3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your leather leggings! This weekend was so cold in SF - I bet that outfit was the perfect thing to keep you warm!Too adorable

Lana said...

Thank you Natalie!! I love San Francisco!! I took a look at your blog, I thought it was great! Thanks for the comment!!

leah mari said...

You looked super cute and you can take the city! I'll take the farm ;)