Tuesday, September 11, 2012

COFFEE AND PRECIOUS FINDS

Shirt gift (h&m), Shorts hand-me-down cut-off's, Shoes rite aid, Necklace forever 21, Sunglasses von zipper

I wore this out for coffee with Chris this weekend. Spent our time lounging and reading, it was glorious. And we just so happened to be sitting across the street from a salvation army who was having a 1/2 off sale...so of course we went, and Chris found an amazing blazer for $4 and I found two shirts and a sweater for $5. My closet is loading up on cozy sweaters for fall.
I have been so blessed shopping second hand lately, our budget for spending is not the biggest and so when building my wardrobe I do not have an endless supply for all things brand new. Thankfully, I have been finding real quality pieces at thrift stores, allowing me to cross things off of my wish list and not going into debt doing it. So, I hope to encourage any of you who are also tight on the funds, try taking a look at a local thrift store and keep an open mind.
Hope you have a great day
Thanks for reading







No comments: