Saturday, July 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE PINK THREAD

All photos taken by Chris

Happy 1st Birthday The Pink Thread!!
Here is where it all started, and I am so happy to where it has brought me. I have loved sharing my life with you, and becoming a part of the blogging culture. I am so glad to have found an avenue where I can express a part of my creativity. It feels as if this side of me has grown as I have poured out on this blog. Thank you for listening to my rambles, for encouraging me and for being a part of this journey with me.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed and helped me along the way!! You have helped make a dream come true.

And especially, thank you to my dear husband Christopher!! Your passion has rubbed off on me, as I have learned to go after something full force. Thank you for being such a good sport and following me with a camera even at the most inconvenient times. For always encouraging me and being a strength to me when it has been hard. For being the very best at everything that you do, therefore giving your best when helping me with this dream. I absolutely could not have done this blog without you. Thank you for being the man behind the lens so that I could share myself with the world. I love you so very much!!

 Thank you all so much for reading! I hope that I have inspired, stirred up creativity and helped you along the way.

xoxo
Lana

















5 comments:

lacie* said...

beautiful pictures lana, congrats on one year!

misscuspic said...

love this sequence of photos....love the lighting effects......congrats on your full year.....=)

Lana said...

Thank you Lacie!! Thanks misscuspic! Chris did such a great job, he is turning into quite the photographer:)

leah mari said...

yay so proud of you! great pictures chris!

Lana said...

Thank you Leah!! You have helped me so much!! Thank you for everything and being so supportive!!