Thursday, July 28, 2011

THE START OF IT ALL

Shirt target, Shorts forever 21, Necklace H&M, Shoes payless


Today was an emotional day. It was also the beginning of this blog. Dreams take movement and sometimes movement is a little painful (in a good way). But of course it was nothing that a little ramble in the woods couldn’t cure, oh and a few kisses from Chris didn’t hurt either. I think I’m going to love sharing the things of my life here. For all those internal processors out there (me being one) we all love when a part of us is successfully expressed outwardly, so I love that I get a way to share a part of me with you…
However I do promise that not all posts will be this serious and heart felt…
Thanks for letting me share with you



Watch target, Bracelets thrifted & gifted, Ring hubby








No comments: