Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DREAMY VACATION

Shirt forever 21, Skirt forever 21, Shoes payless, Bag h&m, Earrings target, Ring gift, Bracelets various

Hey everyone, did you have a great weekend?!
Mine was filled with relaxation and planning vacations.
I think one of my favorite things to do, is to plan dream vacations. I will find amazing deals online and then imagine Chris and I going to that place. So when it comes to an actual vacation, I am so giddy planning out every hour, and making the most out of each day that we have somewhere.
Chris and I are thinking about a trip to southern california at the moment. I have never been, so the thought of long stretches of beach and dining at quirky restaurants gets me excited for the day!!!

Hope you have an amazing Tuesday!
Thanks for reading xoxo




No comments: