Friday, February 24, 2012

DENIM WEEK

Jean Shirt forever 21, Bow Tank h&m, Under Tank h&m, Jeans urban outfitters, Shoes old navy, Glasses perry ellis

So its denim week here on the pink thread...well not really. I just realized that all my posts this week consist of something denim. Interesting. So if you are wondering how to work with denim, here are a few ways.
You can dress it up with a maxi skirt, to have a bohemian vibe.
Throw on a jean jacket for a fresh spring feel.
Or wear a jean button up open, layered over top of some casual tank's for a relaxed look.
Well, there you have it!

Oh and p.s. these are my new green snake skin flats from old navy! I LOVE them! They are so bright and vibrant. I wore them with this outfit to spice it up a little. I love that bright colors or bold prints can turn an outfit from drab to fab...yes I just said that!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for reading
xoxo









No comments: