Sunday, January 1, 2012

A LOUISE MOMENT

Bag gifted (jessica simpson), Skirt forever 21, Shirt target, Boots forever 21, Watch target, Bracelets various


I'm back! Sorry for the long absence, but we are currently in Canada with my family and enjoying our holiday with them very much!!
I am documenting our trip and plan to share it on here once we return.
As promised here are some photos of the new purse that my boss got for me for Christmas.
As soon as I saw the leopard print pulling it out of its gift bag, I knew that I would love it. And I do! I love its boho bag size and the toggles that hang from the side.
It was a very Louise and Carry moment from Sex and the City..."My very own Louis Vitton" I know its not a Louis but the gift brought me back.
As for now we are currently lounging and thinking of our next meal. Christmas seems to be about one thing...food, which I don't mind one bit, it seems to be my families love language and always brings us together.
Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2012 is good to you!!


No comments: