Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CROPPED TOPS

Shirt gift, Tank H&M, Jeans urban outfitters, Boots H&M, Socks ross, Watch target

Nope, I am not photoshopped into this picture! This is in the back yard of my sisters house. Unbelievable!!
I still had these photo's left over from our trip to Canada.
I got this shirt as a Christmas present and I love its color and flow.
It's a shorter blouse and so it needs something underneath it and instead of putting on a tight camisole underneath, I chose a looser tank from H&M to help unify the look. I find that cropped tops with tight camisoles underneath can tend to make the shirt look as if it is cutting your torso in half. But with a looser under shirt it can look as if it is a part of the shirt on top, creating an all around longer look.

Happy Wednesday!
Thanks for Reading.



1 comment:

leah mari said...

Oh I love this one! Well and I so wish that was my backyard!!!!!! ;) seriously cute