Thursday, October 13, 2011

SOUTH WESTERN PRINTS

Vest thrifted, T-shirt wet seal, Jeans pac sun, Shoes payless, Bangles various, Watch target, Necklaces world market, vintage

I love the subtle pale terra cotta color of this vest. It may have seemed like an unlikely pick up at the thrift store, but my mind pictured it once it was taken in and with its south western pattern and enticing color, I couldn't pass it up. Thats the thing about thrift store shopping, you have to be able to envision the piece once it has been altered to your specifications. I'm beginning a list of items to search for the next time that I head to the local thrift shops. They are all things that are on my wish list for this fall season and I have a feeling I may be able to find them second hand and that way am able to get it for much less money.
On another note, my brother and sister in-law had their baby boy last night. It was 24 hours of excitement and anticipation and I am so proud of both of them and am so thrilled to be an aunty to this precious little boy. Love you Harper Alexander!!! Congrats Mike and Fon!!



No comments: