Monday, October 10, 2011

INSPIRED

Sweater gift, Jean Shirt forever 21, Jeans forever 21, Shoes forever 21, Necklaces vintage, world market, Watch target, Bangle/Cuff gift

One of the things that I like to do to get myself inspired, is to take an outfit that I see someone else wear and create it in my own wardrobe. It creates a flow to help me to fashion my own ensemble. Its like when someone gets writers block, they say to write out the words of a person who inspires you until the creative juices to write something of your own begin to flow.
This layering combination is something that I've seen a lot in the blogs that I follow, and when putting it on today I totally felt inspired.
I find that the more layers I wear, the more creative and intentional my outfit feels. So again, I have realized how much I am loving layering this fall...oh and these flared jeans are definitely some of my fav's for this season as well.




No comments: