Sunday, September 4, 2011

IT'S LIKE WHAT NOT TO WEAR

Shirt H&M, Shorts urban outfitters, Bag top shop, Shoes payless, Watch target, Nails essie nutcracker sweet

All day yesterday Chris and I took a friend shopping to help him find a new look for his wardrobe. It was lots of fun, I felt like Stacy London and Clinton Kelly! I love being in the city! Living in a small town you have to learn to cultivate your own fashion and inspiration, but being in a big city just feels so refreshing, where you see people walking around in the latest trends or new ones that spark ideas and creative thinking.
I wore something that would be comfortable for the long drive into the city and that would be cool enough for the heat. I love this shirt and how it is longer in the back. It works best with high waisted bottoms because the front of the shirt is shorter, so my high waisted BDG’s came to the rescue yet again! I switched out my bag for something small that could be warn across the chest, it was much lighter and more efficient to get to and to keep my hands free to search the racks of clothing.
My loot for the day consisted of some great trouser pants, a couple of new rings and a pair of white flares. All for an awesome price! And all things that I had on my list for this fall season.





No comments: