Saturday, September 10, 2011

FARMER'S MARKET

Vest thrifted, Dress forever 21, Sunglasses von zipper, Purse lulu's, Bathing suit victoria's secret

I got this vest from a local thrift store and this is the first time I've worn it. I had to take it in on the sides as well as at the top of the shoulders. I loved its earthy western feel. When I bought it I had pictured it with a dress like this. I think with jeans it would look too country instead of earthy. But with a dress it seems a little more girly and feminine.
Chris and I headed to our local farmer's market this morning and I was in heaven! Anywhere that there is a plethora of delicious food and a hustle and bussle of people, I am fully content. We enjoyed delicious belgium waffles, strawberry lemonade, indian naan and samosa's. I loved how fresh and vibrant all the produce was and talking with all the vendors about their scrumptious treats!
Afterward we headed to the lake to enjoy the sun and finished our day off with a deep clean of our car (we are in a cleaning mood lately) and again we can't help but comment on our excellent cleaning skills every time we drive somewhere.




No comments: