Friday, September 9, 2011

DRAPEY & FLOWY

Shirt charlotte russe, Skirt forever 21, Cami dynamite, Watch target, Ring gift, Earrings from sister

I felt like such a lady today with my long and flowy ensemble! This shirt is so drapey and open, I love how it just moves with the day, off the shoulder one minute and hanging low on your back the next.
Our night consisted of a dinner for my work and watching "Sound of Music" under the stars. AAAmazing!
Our little town puts on movies in the park during the summer. I had this date blocked out in my calender for over a month for this movie and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm pretty sure Chris was impressed by my ability to sing every song word for word. It brought back memories of my childhood and I smiled the entire night. Yaa for weekends and dates with the hubby!




1 comment:

leah mari said...

Oh I love that too! The sound of music sounds like to much fun!