Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ROYAL BLUE'S

Shirt pac sun, Skirt forever 21, Shoes urban outfitters, Earrings forever 21, Bangles gift

This color makes me anything but blue. I love the brightness of it and I’m pretty sure it flatters just about anybody! This is an outfit I’ve worn before, so in a rush this morning I whipped it out again because I knew that I felt great in it. Maxi skirts make me feel feminine and free (no pants is a good thing) and this shirt is cinched perfectly to accentuate just the right places!



3 comments:

leah mari said...

i love the long skirt action :) and the pop of blue

jillovercomer said...

Love this outfit! Also love the sandals with it---makes what could be a serious black maxi not so serious. Great blog; please keep posting. -Jill, Cleveland, OH, Bethel Cleveland.
twitter.com/jillovercomer

Lana said...

Thanks Jill!!