Friday, August 5, 2011

DINNER'S & DIVES

Skirt H&M, Shirt (dress worn as shirt) gift, Belt thrifted, Shoes steve madden, Watch target, Earrings forever 21


 After work today, Chris’ siblings and I headed to the jumping cliffs outside of town for some much needed relief from the summer’s heat. The water is a creek straight from the mountains so it was refreshing to say the least. I stuck to the lower cliff for my plunge into the creek, but still, it sends a rush through you before you hit the water. When it comes to things like this, I can be daring but I just can't think about it too much.  
Afterwards, Chris and I went to a birthday dinner of some great friends of ours. They live outside of town in the country and so its always a nice drive and refreshing to be in nature. They have a horse and a pony and a fresh vegetable garden, being around it all brings a sudden desire to live a country life. We had yummy food from the garden and enjoyed an evening filled with great conversation. All in all it was a wonderful start to the weekend.




Getting ready to jump

No comments: