Monday, October 14, 2013

Bauble's

Sweater forever 21, T-shirt old navy, Jeans goodwill, Shoes kohls, Necklaces forever 21, in pink

Lately I've been layering my necklaces. I am in love with large and loud bauble's at the moment, and so when my collection is lacking, I just stack them up to get the same effect!
As for this sweater, I would live in it if I could! It is so soft and the crew neck is just perfect! I am loving crew necks, probably because they offer the perfect backdrop for blinged out baubles! Speaking of baubles, have you ever heard of Bauble Bar? I am seriously coveting pretty much anything and everything that they got!
Happy Monday everyone!
I hope that this week is full of laughs, good times and lots and lots of friends (I could seriously go for a week like that!) Oh and maybe a pumpkin patch or two...


Photo's Taken by Leah 





No comments: