Monday, May 6, 2013

weddings

Skirt costa blanca, Shirt pac sun, Shoes thrifted, Necklace forever 21

What a crazy couple of weeks we have had!! Last weekend my dear little brother in-law got married!! (I've never had a little sibling growing up, so marrying into a family where I now have two, makes the big sister in me come alive) I am so proud of him, he chose the most beautiful (inside and out) bride for himself!! I am so happy to have yet another sister! The wedding was gorgeous, set beneath shady trees and lots of twinkle lights, the whole night was so romantic! And of course no Cruz wedding is complete without an outrageous dance party to cap off the night! I was tearing UP that dance floor, let me tell you;)
For the rehearsal I wore this pencil skirt/laid back tee combination. I wanted to dress things up for the special event but yet keep it a little casual (as per the brides request). So this is what I came up with. It was comfortable and classy all at once!
Happy Monday everyone!
Hope your start to the week is a good one!

1 comment:

Richa said...

Let me help by making it easy to find the right shop for your dream wedding dress. Each link shared will be of immense value to find the right shops in Bangalore with their address, phone number and collection.
Top Boutiques in Bangalore

Wedding Dresses in Bangalore

Bridal Lehenga in Bangalore

Ethnic Wear shops in Commercial Street, Bangalore