Tuesday, March 26, 2013

good day shoes

Shirt gift(zara), Pants closet sale, Shoes prabal gurung for target, Necklace gift

There's nothing like a new pair of shoes that can turn your day around, especially when you find those shoes on sale! Like these beauties from the prabal gurung line at target. I had my eye on them since they hit the shelves, and to my pleasant surprise I found them on sale last week while on the hunt for some allergy medicine (darn you spring pollen).
Their lace up front can make even the most acid washed, 90's slouchy crotch pant look current (which by the way, I am loving these new pants I picked up at a friends closet sale). And the heel height is oh so perfect!! I was in these shoes all day and my feet didn't hurt one bit!!
So there you have it, bad day turned good, all thanks to a gorgeous new pair of shoes!! Oh the joys!
Happy Tuesday everyone!!





No comments: