Monday, February 18, 2013

back to the basic's

Button Up h&m, Pants goodwill (diy), Shoes forever 21, Necklace gift, Glasses warby parker-winston

Hello All!
Sorry for the lack of posts last week. My days seemed to get away from me and didn't get a chance to post!
But here I am! Back from a great weekend. Our friends got married and I helped coordinate the day. It was so fun to see two people so in love get married!! Congratulations Stephane and Emily!!
I also had such a great weekend in Napa from the week before. I will be sharing photos on here from our time, which basically consisted of food!! My favorite!!
As for my outfit, I find that when my head starts to complicate my wardrobe, trying to figure out the perfect pattern mix and color combination, I find it refreshing to revert back to the basics and my head becomes clear again. I forget how much I love basics and a classic silhouette. So for my first post back, here is what my weekend basic looked like. And it completely refreshed me and cleared my mind of any wardrobe complications.
Happy Monday everyone!!
Hope you had a great weekend and that your week goes splendidly!! 

1 comment:

Diana Sutherland said...

Could you link the diy tutorial you used for these pants?! I love them!