Wednesday, December 26, 2012

happy holidays

Shirt target, Skirt goodwill, Necklace target, Boots urban outfitters, Lips kat von d lip stain-berlin

Happy Holidays Everyone!!
 I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! It's pretty crazy how fast the whole holiday went by. Thankfully Chris and I are currently on our way to Canada to be with my family for the holidays, so our Christmas lasts for about 2 more weeks...praise Him!!
This is what I wore to my in-laws Christmas Eve dinner. I was wanting to go a little more classy this year. Keeping things all black and red. I felt comfortable the whole night because I wasn't having to adjust anything, too short of a skirt or too low of a top and with my hair up and out of my face, I was able to fully enjoy the festivities. Some of these activities being meringue dancing in the living room (which is quickly becoming a family 
tradition!)
Memories were made and many laughs were shared.



1 comment:

leah mari said...

This is one of my favorites you have put up here soo cute!