Friday, December 28, 2012

gold and plaid

Sweater thrifted, Button Up goodwill, Pants h&m, Boots forever 21, Necklace h&m, Watch target, Glasses warby parker-the winston

Hello all!
Yesterday was so much fun with the family. We went for a winter walk through the snow, I was seriously trigger happy with my camera, taking a picture at every turn. You can spot some of my pics on my instagram here.
Attempting to stay warm with lots of layers! We are venturing into town today so we'll see how that works out.
Here I am wearing one my presents, new Warby Parker glasses. I was really wanting a new frame, something bigger and more current. These worked out so great! And bonus, warby parker customer service is amazing (as per my husband) and I am so impressed with them and their product. So if you were considering getting some, I would highly recommend them!!
Now I'm off to watch my niece play with her new easy bake oven.
Happy Holiday Season!!




1 comment:

leah mari said...

I miss you! :) but am so happy you are there with family and SNOW! This outfit is super fun I love the layers! Now I hope your taking a outfit picture in the snow! Hehe