Wednesday, October 17, 2012

wild love vintage collaboration part III

Shirt c/o wild love vintage, Skirt h&m, Boots urban outfitters, Necklace forever 21

Look #1
Metallics are so hot for this season. Channeling the 80's vibe a little bit and adding some glitz and glam to an outfit. I started by pairing this shirt with a mini skirt and booties for a going out outfit. The earth tone skirt is a nice contrast to the shiny silver, keeping the outfit toned down for a chill night out.



Blazer thrifted, Shirt c/o wild love vintage, Jeans goodwill, Shoes forever 21, Necklace forever 21

Look #2

I love the combination of the distressed boyfriend jean with the glam shirt. I find that It's a current look to combine a distressed piece with something "fancy." Like an evening heel paired with a pair of ripped jean shorts. The harsh contrast makes it work. This piece is also so great for under a jacket, because it adds such interest, popping out from beneath. Instead of a plain cotton shirt, the metallic adds dimension to an outfit. 




Shirt c/o wild love vintage, Button Up h&m, Jeans current elliott, Heels ross, Necklace suzy shier, Bracelet gift (forever 21)

Look #3

Something a little studious for you! I felt like I was on my way to college in this outfit. I just love layers and this piece is not only great for layering under, but also for layering over other pieces. I didn't want to go too 90's so I rolled the sleeves of the button up, so that they only peeked out from under the top shirt. The skinny jeans cut at the ankle balances out the top half, keeping things sleek on the bottom compared to the longer, bulkier top.




4 comments:

Nancy said...

I like it paired with the jacket and distressed jeans. It would be great to add the jacket to the last look too...(I could in my climate). I like the shirt with the metallic. :)

Lana said...

Thanks Nancy! Yes, I agree, the jacket would look good with the last look as well! This was such a fun shirt to style!!

leah mari said...

so cute. i like all the styles. i love that blazer you found so cute. and what a cute wall ;)

Lana said...

Leah, I think the wall definitely makes the pictures!! Thanks ;)