Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FAVORITE

Shirt target, Shorts buffalo exchange, Shoes target, Sunglasses gift (juicy couture) Lips mac-snob

I cannot get away from these shorts. They are pretty much my favorite item this summer! I love that they can be dressed up or dressed down. Like today, I threw on a basic tee with a little rolled sleeve and I felt effortless. As for these beauties on my eyes, my sister and brother in law got them for me for my birthday!! I am so blessed!! When it comes to sunglasses I have been converted to expensive pairs. I own two now and its really hard for me to wear cheap ones. There is just something about the way that a good pair fits your face! If you haven't yet, go out and try some on, you wont be the same!!
Now as long as I don't lose them or sit on them, we're good!
Happy Wednesday!!

Don't forget, this Friday we are having our first give-away!!






No comments: