Monday, June 25, 2012

OUTFIT DOCUMENTED

Shirt gift (thrifted), Shorts buffalo exchange, Earrings tela clothing, Lips kat von d everlasting love lipstick-berlin

When I'm at a party, with people I love, I forget to eat, sit down or take outfit pictures, I'm just way more interested in the people. My wedding was the same way. And if it wasn't for amazing photographers who tell me what to do, there would be no outfit photos or pictures in a field with the man that I love. So when Leah reminded me to get some outfit pictures in before the sun went down, I was even more happy about her being there and understanding that once this whole thing was over, I would have wanted to have my outfit documented.
Since I got these shorts, they have been on repeat. I love their high waist, the length of the short, the light pink color and the ever so slight pin stripe, I have to pace myself.
My lips were one of my gifts from Chris, well my lipstain, that is. It's from Sephora and I Iove its deep matte pinky/red. This birthday was a lip birthday, I got 3 different lipsticks and you wont find me complaining. And check out these earrings. I got them at the Tela Clothing pop up store that was at the beginning of this month. They have such a great shape and add just the right amount of sparkle. She's continuously adding new stuff to her site, so check it out.
Well I'm off to New York tomorrow, so I will be MIA for this week:( Follow me on instagram though to keep tabs on what I'm up to.
Hope you had a great weekend. See you in a little while!
xoxo






1 comment:

leah mari said...

Your so beautiful my friend! I love you :)