Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LANA THE EXPLORER

Shirt thrifted, Pants pac sun, Shoes thrifted, Necklace world market, Cuff gift, Purse gift (jessica simpson), Sunglasses von zipper, Earrings target, Lips loreal-penelope red

This weekend was spent with my love, exploring the town of Chico. We have been several times before, but this time we decided to take the less traveled road and looked up a few places that we hadn't been before.
First stop was this cute coffee shop inside of a train...genius!! The coffee was delicious and the atmosphere was quaint.
We explored consignment shops and our favorite boutiques and finished the day off at a new restaurant, where we enjoyed ooey gooey pizza and one strawberry shortcake that I will never forget!!
My heart was full by the end of the day, having explored and ventured to new places. I love a good adventure!!













1 comment:

leah mari said...

I love that picture of you at the table!!