Friday, April 20, 2012

MILITARY JACKET DEALS

Jacket gap (kids), Pants h&m, T-Shirt target, Shoes aldo, Necklace world market

Hello!
Isn't this jacket cute...guess where I found it!! In the girls section in gap! Ahhh, I love it!! XXL baby and I'm in. I have been doing a double sweep in stores lately, checking the ladies and checking the girls. And I have been finding some gems, let me tell you!!
There are some things that are definitely meant for a little girl, in the way that it is made and cut, but there is a lot that you can totally get away with aaaand usually for a cheaper price than in the women's section. Hurray for deals!!

On a more personal note, I have a dance show this weekend. It is mostly contemporary dance. I am really excited, we have been rehearsing all week and I think we are finally ready!! So wish me luck!!
What are your plans for this weekend?
Hope you have a good one, thanks for reading!!
 





No comments: